Who may process data?
Purpose of processing
We will use your information for:
* the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by you;
* processing any other transactions authorized or made by you with us;
* informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest;
* undertaking product or customer research/development;
* to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
Information which does not identify you personally may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
Disclosure of information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. We undertake not to provide your personal information to third parties save in accordance with this policy.
Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
We may send a small file to your computer when you visit our website. This will enable us to identify your computer, track your
We use PayPal for online transaction, which means security policies, rules and technical measures have been implemented to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss.